POCKET PAGES WITH PIZZAZZ™
Master YOUR memory keeping style & rhythm.
This course is no longer available for purchase.
POCKET PAGES WITH PIZZAZZ™ is an on-demand, self-paced e-course created specifically for the self-proclaimed creatively-challenged memory keeper (or wannabe memory keeper) who needs help mastering their personal memory keeping style and rhythm.
This course costs $40.
Because ain't nobody got time for drawn-out, pushy sales pages:
What this course is:
- A no-bullshit, deliberate approach to pocket page memory keeping, with an emphasis on finding your pocket page style and groove.
- Full of workbook exercises. Why? Because bitches love workbooks. And because defining and developing YOUR memory keeping aesthetic and rhythm requires work that YOU have to do.
What this course isn't:
- A magical template that will have you creating stunning pages overnight.
- A guide to achieving my style.
- An in-depth photo taking, editing or printing tutorial.
- An in-depth guide to using digital memory keeping elements.
- A lesson in photo, or physical or digital supply, organization. (Check out Caylee's $30 course on photo organization, or Carson's courses on supply organization over at Big Picture Classes.)
This course is for you if:
- You're brand new to pocket page (Project Life®) memory keeping.
- You have experience with pocket page memory keeping but struggle finding your style, or are ready for a change.
- You give a shit about how the pages in your album look.
- You're not happy with how the pages in your album look.
- You're willing to do the work required.
- You have the patience to allow yourself to do the work required.
- You don't have a shit ton of time or money to spend on maintaining a memory keeping practice.
- You consider yourself a creative person.
- You don't consider yourself a creative person.
- Your camera is a fancy DSLR.
- Your camera is a point-and-shoot or on your phone.
- You own any version of Photoshop or Photoshop Elements.
- You don't own a single version of Photoshop or Photoshop Elements.
- You print your photos at home.
- You print your photos elsewhere (by mail or in-store pickup).
- You're into, or need, things like "accountability" and "inspiration" and "community".
- You have even the slightest interest in pocket page memory keeping, whether or not you've "done" it before.
This course is not for you if:
- You're a pocket page pro who is satisfied with their current memory keeping setup and isn't looking to change your aesthetic or process.
- You're searching for an easy, immediate solution.
- You have no desire to take photos of, or notes about, your life.
- You're a traditional scrapbooker with no interest in pocket page memory keeping.
- You're offended (or annoyed) by cuss words, memes or GIFs.
- You like Taylor Swift. JK. But if you do, we can't be friends outside this course.
What you get:
- Some video lessons + some workbook exercises (see outline below) completely focused on helping you find your pocket page style and rhythm.
- Access forever, to current content and any updates to the course. (There absolutely will be updates, and new lessons from time to time.)
What you don't get:
- Supplies. You'll have to purchase every single supply you want, ranging from albums to page protectors to photo paper to embellishments to...well, you get the idea. The course comes with a list of recommended brands and products.
- Interaction, engagement or support – live or otherwise.
What you need to get started:
- Technically, nothing. Since the course starts at the very beginning, it's wise to hold off on buying an album or page protectors (or anything else) until you've gone through the lessons and exercises to determine the right size and style for you.
- If you insist on having supplies beforehand, you'll need, at a minimum, an album and page protectors.
How the class is taught:
- Video lessons.
- Workbook exercises. But just a handful of them, only accompanying lessons they need to accompany, because I don't have time to create fluff content, and you don't have time to waste on consuming fluff content.
- Under the assumption you're not the only person that will lay eyes on your album.
- Under the assumption you care about aesthetic.
- Under the assumption you care about context, too.
- Using a weekly approach. I realize not everyone documents weekly, but (at least right now) I do. I teach the course this way because it's what I know and I'm not into teaching you what I don't know. That'd be impossible anyway. However, the concepts I cover in the course can absolutely be generalized to apply to other intervals of memory keeping (like, monthly).
Obsessive memory maker + picture taker.
I've been using the pocket page style of memory keeping since 2013, developing over the years a fresh, fun, and instantly recognizable aesthetic that is enthusiastically praised throughout the memory keeping community.
I've created for Studio Calico, Ali Edwards, One Little Bird and Citrus Twist Kits. You can see my projects here.